A new beginning
How many times have you made a fresh start?
And how many times have you wished for a new beginning?
Does it ever happen that you are in a situation that you are not really satisfied with,…
you would prefer to make a new start and you only succeed for a very short period of time?
Does it ever happen that you make a fresh start and you give up in no time because it ‘doesn’t feel right’?
What is holding back your success is your subconscious mind.
It’s not that your subconscious mind wants to keep you unhappy, unhealthy, lonely, or poor, but it does want you to be safe. The main task of our subconscious mind is to keep us safe on this planet and it tries to fulfill this task by keeping us away from pain and bringing us to pleasure.
Although it sounds like a fantastic task , it often seems to go differently in our lives…
- You want to be successful with your business and yet you really can’t get ahead.
- You would like to have a lot of money to live in the house of your dreams and explore the world, but it remains a wish.
- You want to lose weight, but you can’t control those emotional binges or you eat perfectly, but you don’t lose an ounce.
- You would like to get to know someone, but your wish list that that person must meet is so long that you almost doubt yourself whether such a person really exists.
In these situations, your subconscious mind is convinced that becoming successful, having a lot of money, being slim or having relationships just hurt you! So it will do everything possible to keep you from achieving these things.
Is the subconscious mind really so strong?
Your behavior (your actions) is determined by the cooperation of your conscious mind and your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind determines 95% of your behavior, while your conscious mind only determines 5%!
Your conscious mind determines your…
- Rational thinking
Your subconscious mind contains your…
- Comfort zone
- (Possible inner saboteurs)
The fact that the subconscious determines 95% of your actions is gigantic. It seems like you absolutely can’t compete with that. And indeed, by forcing yourself to think positively or endlessly relying on your willpower, you won’t get anywhere if your subconscious mind has stored limiting beliefs.
The trick is to work with your subconscious mind instead of fighting it because you never win that fight. It’s like surfing the waves: “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
How can I help you with that?
The method I work with helps you discover which beliefs you have stored, It helps heal your old painful feelings and transform your limiting beliefs, it gives you new, powerful insights, and it helps you form powerful, positive beliefs that first transform you and, as a result, your life.
This allows you to…
- Really make a fresh start and keep it up
- Trust yourself
- Really thinking positively about yourself and believing it
- Really grant yourself all those positive things
- Be proud of yourself
- Finally get real results
If you would like to receive my guidance, please send me an email or book a discovery call right away.